Where can I contact technicians for support?
- The best way is to use the ticketing system on your account with us. Other ways are through our Discord or Telegram chat.
When is support available?
- We have staff on-site 24/7 to assist miners. Although we have the most amount of staff in the day so that is when the best support is provided
Is there security for my machines?
- Our facility has a legally armed technician 24/7. In addition, we are located 1 block away from the local police station and they constantly are doing patrols around our facility. Finally, for ultimate protection we offer insurance that covers theft or vandalism.
Do you have insurance?
- Yes insurance costs $5/month/machine
What does insurance cover?
- It covers theft, vandalism, fire damage, water damage etc
Can I get my own insurance?
- Yes our insurance is optional
Is the contract month-to-month?
- The contract is for 12 months but has a termination clause. This is ultimately used to protect the miner. For 12 months we (MineryTech) can not raise the price or kick you out for no reason. But if mining becomes unprofitable or you would like to leave for any other reason you (the miner) can use the termination clause.
Does I start getting billed on the day the contract is signed?
- We will send you the initial invoice, however you won't actually begin being billed until your machines are online
Do you have any pre-payment discouns?
- Yes you are eligible to 3% off if you pre-pay three months and quarterly for the year
Is VPN Access Included in the Price?
- Our facility does not offer VPN Access
Can I set up my own VPN
- We would prefer not. We have ran into some trouble with miners setting up their own and would prefer if miners join our system
Does 220V Work
- Yes that is what we use
Do I need to include power plugs?
- We dont require it but if you have extra C13 to C14 plugs we can use them
Do you host GPUs
- We host GPU's but they require more coordinating with the team in regards to dimensions. In addition, GPUs are often harder to ship so please be very careful when shipping.
Can I install the equipment myself?
- No our team has to install all equipment for liability purposes
Can I send miners directly from a manufacturer?
- Yes send them directly to our facility. Please get them to put your name on the shipping label
If I add new products do I need to create a new contract?
- Once you have setup an account an agreed to our Terms of Service you can just add machines through WHMCS yourself.
Will prices go up in the future?
- We expect prices to modestly increase. All contracts have locked in prices for a 12 month period.
What is the import tax on machines?
- These taxes vary significantly. With new tariffs placed on China from the U.S., miners can expect to pay more for imported ASICs. We bill all customers for the import taxes we pay.
What is the max power consumption per machine?
- As stated by the manufacturer. We do not allow for overclocking because we can not get an accurate power estimation